Montana State University - PSI CHI
Benefits of PSI CHI
Meet the Officers
Our blog . . .
To be eligible for Psi Chi membership, you must (by the application deadline):
· be enrolled as a major or minor in a psychology program
· have completed at least 3 semesters or equivalent college courses
· have completed at least 9 semester hours (or equivalent) of psychology courses
· have earned an overall GPA that is in the top 35% of your class in general scholarship
· have a minimum 3.0 GPA in psychology courses
· have attended at least 2 Psi Chi meetings/events during the semester of your application
How to Join
Spring 2015 Application Due Date: Friday, March 6th @ 4 PM.
*All forms must be turned in to Dr. Vess' mailbox by 4 PM on March 6th, 2015. The mailbox is located in the peer advising office, Traphagen Hall Room 319.
The following must be turned in:
· A completed online application on the Psi Chi website. Complete the application
· Unofficial transcripts from ALL colleges attended (or your degree works worksheet)
· Membership Payment ($60.00)* in the form of a
check to MSU Psi Chi
* $55.00 for Dues + $5.00 for local chapter processing fees.
Create a free website